COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver
**Signature Required Prior to Every Scheduled Appointment**
Due Coronavirus (COVID-19), David’s Beautiful People Hair Salon is taking extra precautions with the care of every client to include recent health symptoms and review our enhanced sanitation/disinfection. By implementing the following procedures below, David’s Beautiful People Hair Salon has been able service over 2,000 clients with ZERO incidents of client infection after visiting our salon.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
What to expect when you come in for your hair appointment:
- There is no waiting area available, so clients are asked to wait in their vehicle. Please call our salon at 301-881-2540. Please only bring in your essentials. No food, drink or pets allowed at this time.
- Each client is required to wear a mask.
- Each client required to sanitize hands upon arrival and before leaving.
- WE will be following all guidelines requiring both David’s Beautiful People staff and clientele to stay 6 feet apart.
- We will be providing one time use disposable capes for each client.
- Your stylist will thoroughly clean hands and wear new gloves during all treatments.
- Your stylist will wear a clean cloth mask or face shield.
- All product bottles used during treatment will be disinfected between clients and disposable items will be used when possible.
- All surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client’s visit.
I agree to the following: *
- I understand the above symptoms and agree that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above WITHIN THE LAST 10 DAYS.
- I agree that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I agree that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I agree that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country, or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections WITHIN THE PAST 30 DAYS.
- I understand that David’s Beautiful People Hair Salon cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each client.
- I understand that I am required to wear a mask upon entering the salon, and required to wear the mask during the time I am at David’s Beautiful People Hair Salon. If I refuse to wear a mask, I will be asked to leave and there will be a full charge for the cost of my appointment. If I am unable to wear a mask due to a health condition, I will be required to reschedule an appointment during high risk times. There are masks available for purchase if I need, or I may wear my own.
- I understand that there is a 24 hour cancellation notice required on my reservation.
By signing below, I agree to each statement above and release David’s Beautiful People from any and all liability for the unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
David’s Beautiful People agrees to abide by these standards and agrees the same.